The award winning curved top Bannerstand 360 provides a 3 dimensional branding opportunity visible from all sides. Literature displays, shelves and lights can be added to this system. This provides an increased promotional opportunity over traditional roller banners.
The Bannerstand 360 utilises the FabTex aluminmum frame and fabric graphic system ensuring it is lightweight, compact and easy to assemble. It can be used as an outdoor banner stand as well as a very sturdy indoor banner with the addition of the weighted base. It is available in 2 height options and 3 different shape tops. The fabric graphic totally encases the framework. This ensures there is no unsightly metal base or foot visible or protruding to trip over.
Simply slot the poles together with the push button fixings, slide the ‘pillow case’ style graphic over the frame and zip it up with the hidden zip. It couldn’t be easier. The optional add-ons attach in the same way and the lights simply clip onto the top.
FabTex Bannerstand 360 vs Traditional Roller Banner Stands
The Bannerstand 360 is so much better than traditional roller banners that we NO LONGER SELL TRADITIONAL ROLLER BANNER STANDS.
- Impact – The 3D frame of the stand, the unique shape and the tactile nature of fabric provide far more impact
- Appearance – With no visible metal base or curled up pvc graphics, the banner stand 360 is far more attractive that traditional pull ups
- Visibility – The Bannerstand 360 is visible all the way around. No matter where you place it it will always be visible from passers by from all directions. This is an improvement on double sided banner stands
- Durability – The fabric graphic is easily washed and replaced if required and unlike the normal pvc graphics in a pull up banner it will not crease or get damaged
- Lifespan – There are no spring mechanisms involved like a traditional pull up banner which eliminates the opportunity for faults
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – All our FabTex manufactured range come with a lifetime warranty on the framework as standard