A unique discounted fabric display stand bundle with merchandise shelving module perfect for any exhibition or event. Included as standard is a lightweight straight fabric display with printed graphics, a travel case which converts into a branded counter with storage inside and a merchandise shelving unit.
The FabTex curved fabric display stand combines lightweight aluminium poles and a stunning one piece fabric graphic to create a lightweight display without any visible seams or joins. Simply slot the poles together with the push button fixings, slide the ‘pillow case’ style graphic over the frame and zip it up with the hidden zip. It couldn’t be easier.
The Waterfall merchandiser shelving unit can be clipped onto the main back wall in any position along the wall. In addition the 3 acrylic shelves included can be positioned at any height on the waterfall merchandising unit ensuring it can accommodate products of any size on the shelves.
- 3x shelves for showcasing product or samples
- Perfect exhibition, conference or retail backdrop
- Available widths: 2.4m & 3m
- No seams or panel joins
- Push button tool less install
- Washable eco friendly fabric graphic
FabTex Curved Fabric Display vs Traditional Popup Displays
Our fabric display walls are far superior than the traditional pop up display stands. So much so that we NO LONGER SELL TRADITIONAL POP UP DISPLAYS! They are the true new pop up display alternative.
- Weight – Fabtex fabric displays weigh only 30% of the weight of a traditional pop up display and case
- Appearance – Fabric displays have a single piece vibrant fabric graphic with no seams creating a stunning seamless graphic
- Durability – Fold and scrunch the fabric graphics without damage unlike the easily scratched and damaged polyester graphic panels
- Lifespan – Washable fabric graphics keep them looking great for longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – The FabTex frames come with a lifetime warranty unlike most other frames
- Eco Friendly – The fabrics and aluminium are 100% recyclable
- Easier – The curved fabric display is far easier to assemble than a pop up display due to there being no tricky panels to line up or heavy graphics to handle